RE: Uncharged Cache Batteries

fixed

If your performance takes a hit (like driving into a brick wall at 60 MPH) you know your batteries are not charged.

The batteries show enabled, but caching will not be active until they've reached some threshold.

DO NOT install cache batteries during peak system usage hours!! DO NOT!! Ask me how I know!!

Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx