We have most of our physical files in a library named FILES and our journals and receivers are in a library named JOBACCT. When we did a DR test and restored our full backup the FILES library was restored prior to the JOBACCT so the files were restores before the journals. We want move all of our journals to a library named AAJOURNALS so they restore first. We can't rename the library because it contains journals. We can't move the journals because the command does not allow it. The only other option I can think of is to create the new library, create the new journals/receivers in the new library. Then during scheduled downtime, stop all journals and restart them pointing to the new library.

Is there another option?