Security for SQL functions

fixed

I am getting ready to put my first SQL user defined function into production. I just discovered that apparently anyone can create a function and also, anyone can drop a function. How do I secure my production functions so that only certain people can drop them?

Dean Eshleman
Software Development Architect

Everence Financial
1110 North Main Street
PO Box 483
Goshen, IN 46527
Phone: (574) 533-9515 x3528
www.everence.com<http://www.everence.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This information is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use or disclose this information. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete or otherwise destroy it and contact us at (800) 348-7468 so we can take steps to avoid such transmission errors in the future. Thank you.