Re: HIPPA

fixed

I've got software that makes HIPAA complient PDF files... but you'd
need to be more specific on what you need for any more information.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Bruce Vining <bvining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recently started a project related to the latest HIPAA changes (I'm
assuming HIPPA is supposed to be HIPAA though HIPPA is in your note and a
previous reply to the note, so I could easily be wrong...). I'm no expert
but am having fun implementing :)

Bruce Vining