Using the system planning tool is dependent on your knowledge of the hardware. In your case, understand the hardware at WEA Trust, and then put it in to the tool. The tool itself is relatively easy once the hardware configuration is understood.

So as far as the resources: hardware information center, DeveloperWorks, and if you look back in the archives, between me, Pete, and Larry (and a few others) we have discussed quite a bit of the hardware and some of the best practice items.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects