Thanks to IBM Global Services I got a basic PDF mapping program working.
Now after including business logic with files and service programs, the
program can't find any of them because the application libraries aren't in
the library list. I tried using the device resource library list in the
PSFCFG object, but that didn't help. One of the Redbooks says to add the
library. I'm sure there are experienced (and probably bruised) Infoprint
users who have resolved this - can you relate what you've done?

Just hardcoding an addlible in the *inzsr won't be that straightforward as
we have multiple environments with different library lists - development,
qa, production. I know that's can be handled, but I'm tired of beating my
head against the keyboard.