Re: Print images to network printer

fixed

Eric already said that his "workgroup printer/scanner/copier/document
server" supports direct printing of PDF, TIFF, JPG, TXT and PRN...

But if you don't want to believe him...how about Canon?
http://usa.canon.com/cusa/office/products/hardware/multifunction_printers_copiers/black_white_copiers/imagerunner_advance_6075#Specifications
Direct Print Support
Standard: TIFF, JPEG, EPS***
Optional: PDF, XPS***