MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive



Home » MIDRANGE-L » September 2012

RE: was overlay issues---- SOLVED



fixed


Just thought I would pass on how I solved this. In the end it was fairly simple

The printer I was testing with I simply created a copy of the printer and changed the PAPER SOURCE 1 to *LEDGER
Worked perfectly

The production printer was a little trickier. I created a copy of the printer and changed the PAPER SOURCE 1 to *LEDGER
This caused the printer to choke.
I found a WSCST from Xerox. This allowed the printer to print the overlays, but the backside overlay was upside down.
I then changed the WSCST flipping a couple of parms as noted in the source and WOO HOO Success.

Both Xerox printers, but different models.

Mike
NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.





Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact