Just thought I would pass on how I solved this. In the end it was fairly simple

The printer I was testing with I simply created a copy of the printer and changed the PAPER SOURCE 1 to *LEDGER
Worked perfectly

The production printer was a little trickier. I created a copy of the printer and changed the PAPER SOURCE 1 to *LEDGER
This caused the printer to choke.
I found a WSCST from Xerox. This allowed the printer to print the overlays, but the backside overlay was upside down.
I then changed the WSCST flipping a couple of parms as noted in the source and WOO HOO Success.

Both Xerox printers, but different models.

Mike
NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.