chgdtaara command

fixed

How can I see the current data in a data area and change the data by keying over the current values?

I recall using a MODDTAARA command to do this. Is that an OS400 command?

Does OS400 provide a method to do this?

Thanks!

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.