Re: Print images to network printer

fixed

Hi Rick,

I've done stuff like this as a one-off project, but never in a "real" application. For real applications, I tend do have users run "reports" in a browser window, and if they want a hard-copy, they print it from the browser -- which may not work, here

For my one-off programs, I wrote a little Windows program called "doprint" that uses Windows ShellExecute API to locate and print any disk file, using the settings in the Windows registry. If that's helpful here, you can grab a copy from the following article:

http://www.iprodeveloper.com/article/rpg-programming/yet-another-way-to-open-a-pc-document-with-strpccmd-18071