Thank you good Doctor...
I too was wondering what my usage was on my overnight FTP's to our remote DR site (we run Mimix RecoverNow).

looking at the graphs you suggest we are at 1% to 1.5% during the day, but we get up to a whopping 12% during our backup...

What could I do to help increase the percentage?
some change to ftp attributes? changes to the line description?

of course, a lot may depend on our infrastructure, I do know we have 1GB dark fibre connection to the remote site...