Re: MIDRANGE-L Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1225

fixed

It is free Jim - have no idea why the configurator would be showing you a fee.

You probably don't even have to order it - it is delivered as part of the compiler and run-time. If you have an existing compiler license it is just a PTF download.

On 2012-08-13, at 10:29 AM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I thought I remember hearing that IBM was making this a free product. I
just configured a system up and found it was chargeable (albeit very
inexpensive at $515 on a P5 box). Did I hear wrong or did IBM change
it's mind? (cross posted on Midrange and WDSCI)

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com