From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Wills
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:18 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: IBM i based GIS products?

Google Map APIs may require payment over so many queries. I think its
10,000 or something like that, so depending on the application.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am not sure of this is in the arena that interests you; this may not

be responsive to your needs.

However I have used Google Web Toolkit (GWT) to mess around with this
idea.
http://www.martinvt.com/JavaScript/Bird_Kill_Map/bird_kill_map.html
That is a pretty primitive application but it shows the process.

The Google APIs are open and fairly easy to use.
https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/