That looks like it will compete with Mocha pretty well.

I have several clients using the Mocha client and loving it.

I recently got an iPad myself and based on the screen shots on
descriptions, I'll stick with the paid MochaSoft version. In portrait
mode, between the virtual keyboard and session display you get
dedicated keys for stuff like Fx, Page Up/Down, Home, Insert, SysReq,
yada, yada. In landscape mode, you can quickly switch between a few
one small specialty keyboards like Fx and similar keys (great when
using a bluetooth keyboard for general typing), numeric entries (great
for when dealing with menus, lists, and option numbers), and that type
of thing.

And it already supports SSL and keyboard macros. Of course, lack of
SSL is not a concern if you are using VPN as I do. But without VPN in
place, I wouldn't want to run 5250 emulation without SSL.

Doug