Well I can tell you it's the top cage, left disk unit, ALMOST certainly. It's possible that it's the 2nd disk from the left.

Now on this quest to find the DST Password with a disk editor...... Yeah good luck with that.

I believe they are encrypted, and worse in EBCDIC so noodling for recognizable stuff will be hard.

Why don't you run CHGDSTPWD and reset the QSECOFR DST profile that way?

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis