I'm surprised you even found it in there . . .

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got my Capacity Upgrade on Demand code today.

Actual code was printed on one 8.5x11 inch sheet of paper with "PRINTED IN
CHINA" on it. To send this to me, however, took three large ziplock bags,
nine other 8.5x11 inch sheets of paper, one disposable antistatic
disposable wrist strap and a cardboard box measuring 5"x8.5"x10.5" with 8
shipping labels attached along with it's packing list folded and stuck in
a packing list holder also stuck to the box.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive