It is V5R4 so be sure you are using the SQE instead of the CQE!.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 3/8/2012 6:26 AM, Vern Hamberg wrote:
Eric

Feel free to create the EVI indexes - they are useful for selectivity
and joining - they don't do anything for sorting. The optimizer uses
them for bitmap processing.

Vern