From: Tim Bronski
As always, feedback - positive and negative - is appreciated.

I downloaded it and tested zipping a *SAVF containing mostly source files, and a few other IBM i objects. It compressed the *SAVF by a factor of 10+, which pleased me.

It took me a little while to figure out how to unzip it. I didn't quite understand the "Extract to directory" command prompt. But I finally figured it out. Just extract IBM i library objects such as save files to the root file system directory "/", and that will recreate or overwrite the original save file.

I  restored objects from the *SAVF, and that worked as expected.

I'm pretty impressed with the zip and unzip commands. It's always nice to find utilities that offer a *CMD interface. I'll do more testing, but thanks for offering this tool.