Our sa is away. The last two weeks, the full backup (GO SAVE 21) has
required three tapes, where it normally requires two. We use 3590 for
backup. System has 246.1G DASD (dinky compared to Rob). Currently at
70.49 used. I don't look at this often, except out of curiosity, but
do not believe usage has changed much. I am wondering if we just
stepped over the threshold that two tapes can hold.

Any suggestions as to what to look for? I seriously doubt that
PRTERRLOG will be a lot of help, since tapes do not have unique ids.
Kind of funny, in a way, as BRMS is installed.

John McKee