Hi Scott,
There was no instruction telling me to use the GO LICPGM option 11, but
when I checked the installed programs and did not see it, I used the
Install Licensed Programs option to list all of the available products that
could be installed.
Since I did not see the 5733-SC1 product, I thought that it might have been
renamed.
If it is not there, do I need to hunt for a CD with the proper program
product?

Thanks again for all of your help.
Your presentations and service program have been invaluable in helping me
understand a number of (to me) esoteric solutions.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Scott Klement