Disregard, they finally got put in touch with the right folks at IBM
support who got them fixed up.

On 1/5/12, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Got a phone call from a small company I used to work for and still do
some development work for...

They have a couple of Windows servers attached to there 520(?) via iSCSI.

One of the servers had a failure, IBM came out and replaced the MB,
but when they powered up the server they are seeing an error about the
Service Processor address not being right (or something like that)....

The IBM tech didn't know what to do and simply left?!?

I didn't set up the hardware, nor do I have know much about the iSCSI
attached stuff. They are trying to contact the BP from whom the
bought the hardware and whom they paid to set it up.

In the meantime, thought I'd throw this message out here to see if
anybody had any experience or knew of links to documentation from IBM
on how to recover..

PM me if you're interested in contacting the company directly, I'd
image that a reasonable fee for your services could be arranged.

Thanks!
Charles