Kirk Goins wrote:
Looking for a small network attached label printer. Just curious what folks
are using and any ones to stay away from.

Years ago, when we printed a fair number of one-off mailing and shipping labels, we just had an ordinary tractor-feed printer with label stock in it. It made more sense than screwing up laser printer cartridges by running partially-used sheets through over and over.

We looked into dedicated label printers, but for us, the simplest solution turned out to be the most economical.

--
JHHL