To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 4:16 PM
Subject: RE: Annual Time Change Question

I was thinking of NEP that wakes up every day at 2:30am. But then I did not carefully think this out. Spring Ahead, 2:30 never happens and Fall Back 2:30 only happens once. I wonder if the job would just sit waiting or if the UTC thing comes into play and it run at 3:30.

I love left field, back to reading and holding off on those quick replies.