Where did the performance data go?

fixed

I am looking at iNav's Monitors. We had a period where performance was
hampered on our GDIHQ lpar. I look at CPU Utilization and I have data for
that lpar. However, for many others, like: User Pool Faults, Disk Arm
Utilization, Machine Pool Faults, etc I have no data. I even cranked up
the Maximum Graphing Value to the maximum and didn't see them.
I tried File, Graph History and it specifically flags that lpar as no data
available. The other lpars had data.