Re: Command : OCL Precedence

fixed

Badly worded...

Move the libraries around in the list is what I meant to say.

Sorry about your computer.

On 10/20/2011 8:43 PM, Dennis Lovelady wrote:
These two statements had such a row that they nearly destroyed my computer.
:) Would you mind explaining how "moving the library list around" might
accomplish what the first statement says isn't possible? Then I'll try to
repair the damage to my bit bucket. No, really, I 'd like to understand
which thought is correct.