FWiW I saw that v7r1 [IBM i 7.1] has a new feature, as attributes on the *USRPRF, apparently to automatically disable user profiles according to new profile "expiration date" or profile [versus password] "expiration interval" parameters. Though with further review, seems to me that the disabling still is achieved only by a separate scheduled procedure, as I alluded effects disabling due to password expiration for having met\exceeded the PwdExp interval. The docs suggest QSECEXP1 job defined in the job scheduler. From the T-CP documentation:

CP (User Profile Changes) journal entries

This table provides the format of the
CP (User Profile Changes) journal entries.
Table 1. CP (User Profile Changes) journal entries.
QASYCPJE/J4/J5 Field Description File

Offset 994 in J5 is "User expiration date" as Char(7)
which "Specifies the date when the user profile expires.
The user profile is automatically disabled or deleted on
this date."

So the CL commands CHGUSRPRF and CRTUSRPRF add parameters User expiration date (USREXPDATE) and User expiration interval (USREXPITV). These are apparently like with disabling for PwdExpItv where there are the "Display Expiration Schedule (DSPEXPSCD) command to display a list of all user profiles set to expire" and the "Change Expiration Schedule Entry (CHGEXPSCDE) command allows you to expire a user profile on a certain date. The expired user profile can either be disabled or deleted."

Seems these new xxxUSRPRF parameters effect the same as what would be done by CHGEXPSCDE [adding the user profile and expiration date or interval] but without having to add the details with that command.? However seems to me then, that the reference to "deleted" in the T-CP docs seems a bit indirect, since there is no new ACTION parameter; i.e. seems to me that CHGEXPSCDE would be required to change from a defaulted ACTION(*DISABLE) to the ACTION(*DELETE) [along with the desired OWNOBJOPT() and PGPOPT()].

Regards, Chuck