Thanks to Scott Klement's examples, we use the
the Qp0lProcessSubtree api to process IFS Root
and QNTC files for several local applications.

our system i servers are at v7.1

The typical application converts ASCII stream file
data from a third-party or data stored in ASCII
on another system i.

Data from each source is processed using the
qp0lProcessSubtree api to iterate through files
in a folder, process the information, and then
move the file to either a "no error" folder,
or to an "error-recycle" folder.

My current project is to get order shipping details
from a warehouse picking application and update sales
and distribution systems with actual quantity shipped.

My proposed solution is to use the QNTC to access
stream files on a Windows 2003 server containing
quantity shipped info.

My first step was to issue the command:

MKDIR '/qntc/111.22.33.44/shipped'

So far, I have been able to:

1) Use System i Navigator to copy/delete/move files
to/from the picked folder

3) Use System i commands like DSPF to get a list of
these files, display the data, delete files, etc.

I am an administrator on the Windows 2003 server, and my
system i credentials match my Active Directory

When I pass the path '/qntc/111.22.33.44/shipped' to the
update program, the call to Qp01ProcessSubtree
returns with 0, or, using the /copy members supplied
by Mr. Klement, " status = QP0L_SELECT_DONE "

It seems like the api sees the shipped folder as empty.

I tried: ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(QZLC_SERVERLIST) VALUE(2) - same result

Do I have a code page/ccsid problem with Windows file names ?

Do I need to initialize the Qlg_Path_Name DS differently when
the IFS path is to a Windows server ?