Peter,

That command, which I think is actually CVTSPLSTMF, is part of a third
party software product. You should contact the developer for help. I
have always found them very helpful. I think they monitor this list, so
you may hear from them anyway.

My understanding is that the CVTSPLSTMF command is an old function in the
software and it has been replaced with an easier to use and improved
CVTSPLPDF command.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com