To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: Forms printing

Thanks. I did figure out the TXTRTE. But, due to weird box sizes, I had to change the CPI to 12 - which makes the single rotated field smaller than is optimal. I was thinking that was a keyword I could use to change the CPI for the sigle rotated field. Maybe there is. Finally had a chance to look - CPI. That might work. Easier than messing with fonts, from what I see of the keywords.

Thanks for the clarification on back side printing. Depending on application, back overlay would not be used. I was hoping that all I had to do was add a record format for the back and print it. I have a LOT more fields to position before I get there. This form was reviewed by some group years ago. Not very closely, from what I can tell. One date is printed as CCYY/MM/DD another is printed as six digits, and a third is printed as MM/DD/YY. Other weirdness exists. Just real tiresome dealing with it.

John McKee