This is part of procedure to make a connection to a SQL Server showing how
to set the 32 bit Java version. The second statement is only required if you
are using Java version 1.6.

GetConnectionToTenfold...

d pi
Like(Connection)

cJDK_Home...

d c 'ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(JAVA_HOME)
VALUE(+
''/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/+
JavaVM/jdk50/32bit'')'

cJAVA_LocalConnection...

d c 'ADDENVVAR
ENVVAR(+
d QIBM_RPG_JAVA_PROPERTIES)
VALUE(+
''-Djdbc.db2.restricted.local.+
connection.only=true;'')'

MyProperty...

d s
Like(Properties)
MyConnection...

d s
Like(Connection)
/Free

Monitor;
ExecuteSystemCommand(cJDK_HOME);
On-Error;
EndMon;
Monitor;
ExecuteSystemCommand(cJAVA_LocalConnection);
On-Error;
EndMon;

MyProperty = JDBC_Properties();
If MyProperty = *Null;
ERRH_Throw('CPF9898' :
cCPFMessageFileName :
'Unable to create property object');

EndIf;

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:46 PM, hockchai Lim