workstation message queue issues

fixed

I can't for the life of me figure this out. We have auto-create devices
turned on, sometimes when a new virtual workstation device is created the
associated msgq is created, sometimes it isn't. I haven't found anything
that could be causing this. Has anyone else seen this behavior? It
happened on v6.1 & on v7.1 of the OS... we aren't using iASPs so I can
rule out anything regarding that aspect.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden