Re: WRKJOB duplicate jobs

fixed

That's better, but does the messages tell you what you need to know? If
so, then tweak away. If not, then use the list api.

Trust me, once you've written one list api program using the 'list jobs'
api, you WILL find other uses for the knowledge gained.

I have people here who will never give up SEU, who will never use a
subprocedure, have turned down company supplied trips to COMMON and who
prefer factor 1 and factor 2 IF statements in rpg but still bang out APIs
right and left.