HI,

I dough that CHGACGCDE is not allowed in multithreded

Chamara

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You have to go back in the joblog - this looks like everything AFTER the
error was reported - CPA0702 is just reporting the problem - it occurred
earlier than this.

You have this message - "Function CHGACGCDE not allowed."

What does the second-level text of that message say? It should give you
a reason that the command is not allowed - that will answer your
question yourself.

F1 and maybe even F9 - these are your friends.

This is what you always should do with a report of an error - go back to
the message that was reported, then position on it and press F1 for help
- what we see here doesn't give us enough information.

HTH
Vern