You guys gotta remember that when it says "Install Disk #2" that you don't always have to "Remove disk #1" :-)

OK Just kidding. There are options for 6 standard size SAS drives or 8 Small Form Factor SAS (SFF SAS) drives. You pick the back-plane. Usually these days we go with the SFF drives but either is an option.

The 710 and 730 can run IBM i yes, but with their 2U form factor you can't get the stuff in there that we normally want like tape drives etc. There is no real $$ savings with these either they just save 2U of rack space.

Hope that Helps!

- Larry