Is the save file in a library that migh not be in your library list, again
just guessing. Wondering if behind the scenes QUSER is doing something with
the move process.

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

After upgrading to V7R1 of iNav, I unhappily report the same result. I
can move objects from the V5R4 machine to the V7R1 machine, but not the
other way. On the V5R4 machine I see a QHST log entry saying that the
unpack failed because of incompatible SAVF release.

Reminds me of the way we could move data from the S/38 to the AS/400 but
not vice versa when we were converting BPCS to the AS/400. Chuck Myaard
said we would have to "wumpus up a way" to move the data, and we did -
and the WRKWUMPUS command was born. :)

Joe

V5R4M0

Joe, what version of ISERIES Access.