From: Albert York <alfromme@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange technical discussions <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, January 12, 2011 1:49:38 PM
Subject: Jobs in 'job log pending' status

I have several jobs in limbo. The status is 'job log pending'. They
have no call stack and I can't cancel them.

This is the net server job and it is causing problems starting the server.

If I try to change the job I get an error saying the job is on the
output queue. I can look at the job log but all it shows is two dots.

What does this mean?

Thanks,

Albert

Entered
Option Job User Number Type -----Status----- System
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 188397 BATCH ACTIVE 01/12/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 187724 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/11/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 187254 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/10/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 187229 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/10/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 186921 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/09/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 186896 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/09/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 186538 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/08/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 186513 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/08/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 186120 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/07/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 185995 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/07/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 185494 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/06/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 185469 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/06/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 185084 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/05/11
QZLSSERVER QPGMR 184987 BATCH JOBLOG PENDING 01/05/11
Bottom
F3=Exit F12=Cancel
Duplicate jobs found.