From: "Barbara Morris" <bmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: midrange.midrange-l
To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: Is there a quick, easy way to determine whether a program wascompiled with PGMINFO(*MODULE)?

On 2010/12/7 10:32 AM, Mark S. Waterbury wrote:

I think perhaps this is what you are looking for?

http://www.think400.dk/adhoc_6.htm#eks0023

Rats, I see there's a bug in that code - that must be my fault since
it's attributed to me (and I recognize that code).

Near the end, this line
printf ('%' + newline : msg);
should be replaced by this line
printf ('%s' + newline : msg);

Hmm, I just tried to compile that code and the columns are seriously
messed up. Maybe I didn't leave out the 's' in '%s' after all. I'm
sure I didn't post it (wherever) with the columns all wrong.

I just added a wiki entry to the RPG cafe with a newer, and (more?)
correct, version of that code.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/rpgcafe-embedded-pcml