From: sjl <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Restore QDDSSRC members
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 13 September, 2010, 8:26 PM

"Darrell"

Have you ever considered asking your employer for some AS/400 - iSeries -
System i - IBM i training?  Do you know how to use Google?

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/cl/rstobj.htm

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rstobj+restore+source+members+site%3Amidrange.com

- sjl

"Darell Wheeler" <darellwheeler@xxxxxxxx>

  Hi,

  I have a request to restore the following:

  Restore DBSLIB/QDDSSRC *FILE TO RSTSOURCE library from AS01 Backup Tape.

  Can anyone please confirm if the following restore command is ok :

  RSTOBJ OBJ(QDDSSRC)
  >            SAVLIB(DBSLIB)
  >             DEV(TAP03)
  >             OBJTYPE(*FILE)
  >             FILEMBR((QDDSSRC(*ALL)))
  >             RSTLIB(RSTSOURCE)

  Once this restore is over will I be able to see PF Members inside
RSTSOURCE lib