Considering I'm in charge of that now, I will put that on the suggestion
list. Thanks, Larry.

Brian May
Project Lead
Management Information Systems
Garan, Incorporated
Starkville, Mississippi

"Ketzes, Larry" <Larry.Ketzes@xxxxxxxxx>
09/09/2010 08:53 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Modify caller or callee?

5 Man Electrical Band did the original, and the band TESLA redid the tune
and does it proud in their current live shows. You can't mess with me
when it comes to 60's and 70's music. I hope COMMON has a 'Rock N Roll
Jeopardy' next annual conference at the fun n games night!)