You need to be in the controlling subsystem to do a SAVE 21. Now with BRMS,
there is the option to do it in a consoleless mode. The Console is always
in the Controlling subsystem. Just note that you can't use TCP/IP to put
yourself in the controlling subsystem as that service would be ended during
a ENDSBS *ALL

Once you're on the console, all you need to do is a GO SAVE option 21 and
then insure the parameters are correct and hit enter. Note, you will not
backup spool files unless you change the defaults.

You are using the wrong density for LTO-3 tapes, that format that you listed
is for 3590E tape drives.

Pete

--
Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions

Add iTech Solutions on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126431824120
Add iTech Solutions on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2206093

iTech Solutions because IBM i (AS/400s) didn't come with System
Administrators