Blank Line in Command Prompt

fixed

I would like to imbed a blank line in my user-defined command prompt to separate the first set of parms from the second. Am I just missing something here? Is there a simple way to do this? I've searched the archives and googled it to death but (to quote a famous rabbit who just had a birthday), "No soap doc".

Not a major biggie - it's just irritating the livin' poobie-joobies outta me!

Thoughts?

TIA,

TA