Paul

This is a long shot, but you guys have an ODBC exit program registered on at
least one of your systems. Access to ODBC is controlled by the user being
enrolled in a table on the system somewhere. You might want to make sure
your profile is registered in the table that controls access.

I think it has a name like ODBCADMIN and is probably in the FPGPL library
but they are just guesses to get you started. I wish I could remember more
but I only looked at it once after I did you V5R4 upgrades

If you are not getting an error message in Navigator you might try looking
the history log and the jobs in subsystem QSYSWRK on the system you can't
access to see if there is an error anywhere there that points you in the
right direction. (I think that was how I originally located the exit
program)

Regards
Evan Harris