Re: Can't IPL because disk drives are full

fixed

Not completly sure but in DDT can you work with fixes? Maybe you could perm apply xxxx999 ptfs to free up some space. One other option. Any chance of adding a disk drive? Even a small one would help. And if the system is raided or mirrored you could stop the protection. That would be risky.

--
Bryan

Sent from my iPod Touch.