So that would mean that a native client needs to be able to compare
member content with the .svn IFS content?

Two options come with that:

- ILE client program which can access both source members and IFS.

- modified AIX PASE client which accesses the source member for
example via db2() functions. But that would require C programming
skills.

Regards,
-Arco