Assuming your programmers are group members under QPGMR, unless you have a separate user profile for QPGMRs to use interactively, your programmers can do anything to any object anywhere on the system... interactively or in batch. Adjust their payroll rate... ship themselves pallets full of your product... anything.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx