From: "Dennis Lovelady" <iseries@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/13/2010 03:06 PM
Subject: RE: Question on email

All, I'm using the SNDEMAIL command, I need to create either a CL or
rpg
program that will read a database file and created one big message
field
to be send out, I know it hard to explain but here is a example, with
the
message box I need to put in the following:

job: xxxxxxx
Total record: xxxxxxxx
Accout number: xxxxxxx

How would I do this with a program or a cl program????

Not familiar with a command called SNDEMAIL. Do you know the
vendor/creator? If not, can you tell what library/ies it's found in when
you do
WRKOBJ SNDEMAIL
?

Dennis Lovelady
"I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster
and a radio."
-- Joan Rivers