From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Wednesday, 28 April 2010 8:08 a.m.
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: HMC System Plan Deployment error

I believe that version of HMC code level to be somewhat old, I have worked
on the HMC for a while now but I have never attempted to do a System Plan
Import. If you have IBM support I would call them and see what they say, if
your sure the machine can support LPAR etc then I would probably move
forward if time is an issue and go the route that Rob has specified.