Griz,

Create a CL with the needed programs/commands and compile it with an user
that has the required authorities, using USRPRF(*OWNER). That way, your
program should "inherit" the required authorities, and will use them when
running, regardless of the FTP user.

HTH,

Luis Rodriguez

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Grizzly Malchow <