Chris

This an official and standard price-list. If you need - you can buy much more ... 5, 10 or 20 GB ...
I think that for mobile connection even 500 MB will be enough - but I can be wrong ... :-)

Maybe Hero is not so good hardware solution - I know that it hasn't keybord ... one of my guy has Hero and is happy of using it ... however one guy is not 50 guys ;-)

Fun project? Means a very little? maybe ...

Regards

Tomek