TCP/IP connection to remote system xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx closed, reason code 3.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

"Carel Teijgeler" <coteijgeler@xxxxxxxxx>
03/24/2010 04:45 PM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: TCP2617 Reason Code 2 and Reason Code 3

What does the MSGTXT of the MSGID say? Especially the reason codes you
give.

I do not know all MSGID by heart ; ) (and the most on the list either, I
think), so a quote of it would be appreciated.

With regards,
Carel Teijgeler